I've been looking for one of these for a while...It's not NIB, but very clean and well loved...It does however have what I believe is the original box and aluminum cleaning rod...The S/N originally written in grease pencil on the bottom of the box is long gone, but it came with the gun and I have no reason to believe it is not original...
The stocks however, although being the correct era Magnas, were numbered to another gun...This gave me the opportunity to use a pair of Curt Harlow's creations...He carved these from Black Walnut in the Kearsarge pattern, and other than the square butt K-frame he uses to test fit stocks, they had never been mounted to any gun...
The S&WHF letter of authenticity tells that it shipped 11/14/1956 to Stoeger arms in NYC...The original invoice is also included in this collection...






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please offer your comments without profanity...Moderation is in effect...